Reading and Writing

I decided to revive this blog, partly because tumblr turned out to be more of micro-blogging platform whereas I was looking for something more old-school, and also because I want to start writing more often. I was partly inspired by this blog, where the author has resolved to write one blog post per day. A very ambitious goal, but she's right on target so far!

My resolution this year is to read one book every month, so that at the end of the year I should be able to name 12 books that I've read in the past year. I prepared for this goal by issuing books from the library, borrowing them from friends and even bought a few off Flipkart. So far I've read only read about a half a book, all of which was read last evening.

I blame Twitter.

Anyway I've got enough reading material for the next couple of months, and I hope to finish at least 3 by the end of the semester. I'll catch up on my target over the summer.

Speaking of the summer, I'll be interning at Digit Magazine as a writer!  W00t! I'm really looking forward to it; it'll feed my craving for technology and I'll get to work for a magazine, which seems like a lot of fun (thanks to Wake up Sid). I really hope it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment